I miss those times that I could say
Poetry's my life but it's okay,
I don't care if I'm still good,
I have my life in all it's bliss
I have my love and happiness.
He's all I need and all I see,
My now and future he will be.
When my beauty fades and my song is sung
I know that nothing wrong's been done,
By being always by his side
For though we have our times of woe,
We always to each other go.
Some people see our love amiss
But they will see as we will show
That love is not what others say
It's in our hearts and there to stay.
I see a man that's so in love
That I miss him when he looks away,
But I know I need not fear,
My wonderful is always near.
He'll never leave me scared or alone,
He's WONDERFUL, He's my ONE,
My every heartbeat in his arms
Cannot be touched by other's harms.
Saturday, April 30, 2011
My husband
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment